Monday, January 28, 2013

Someone talk to me!

Unsure steps at the start of Coursera! Just as I felt when I first started blogging in 2006, I feel unsure and nervous right now as I start yet another blog to record my experiences with  'E-learning and Digital Cultures', a course that is part of the Massive Open Online Courses  (EDC MOOC). There is so much activity already that I am confused where to begin. I saw the course content and it interests me. But I am concerned about whether I will be able to spend the time this course demands, whether I will be able to do all the assignments this entails. Maybe once I get into the course, I will begin to enjoy it...

So I start with this blog. The next step is to find the RSS feed and include this in EDC MOOC News.

Right now I just feel like saying, "Someone talk to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment